Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cards from last week

SCOFFIN

Miles Coffin
My cams are in central Iowa and this past week not a single full rack buck showed up on them. Anybody else in the area experiencing this? I only had 2 bucks and both were spikes. Lots of grouped up does and a couple raccoons..

sounds like a confirmed end of the rut to me. Try moving them back over food sources:way:...then again, you might be better off waiting until the sea of orange is out of the woods.

Put all of mine back out on the 19th on or near food sources. Pulled one yesterday and had lots of bucks. Nothing huge, but they are definitely working on fattening back up by the looks of things.

SCOFFIN said:
My cams are in central Iowa and this past week not a single full rack buck showed up on them. Anybody else in the area experiencing this? I only had 2 bucks and both were spikes. Lots of grouped up does and a couple raccoons..

I also have lots of half rackers that are 5 to 7 points on the one side. I have 3 bucks that i have seen in last week with 12 or more points. Had a 27 pointer taken across the road with 1 bigger than that on camera

Top Bottom