Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Carroll NOT PSE

boacephus

Hey guys trying to see if anyone knows of a shop, website anything where I could find a limb. It was my stepfathers bow bought new in 80-81'. It served years of service. I loved the way it shot, until the limb snapped last summer. I used a golden eagle last year it sufficed with 3 dead deer, but I love the carroll. I also can't bring myself to spend the money on a new bow when the GE works fine, but I'm hooked on the carroll. This bow ran about 3 bills back then and with 35% letoff it shots flat and I get awsome groups. If not a shop, since the bow hasn't been made for years, maybe somewhere I could get new limbs that are the right size and shape to fit the riser. Any ideas!!!!

you will need to contact PSE directly. they should have a replacement limb for you. worse case scenario you must send your bow into them and have it fixed. my boss impact split and it was due to a faulty limb pocket that needed redrilling. their hours are:

7-3:30 mountain standard time, call the customer service line at: 1-800-477-7789

they prefer you to call them because answering questions over internet email is a drug out process. good luck. here's a link to their customer service page just in case you need it.

PSE Customer Service

I check ebay often and haven't seen one like it. PSE is an option I will follow up on tommorow though. I don't know how much PSE changed things when they bought them out. Hopefully I can get something through them. The original limbs are made of oak. I'm doing the research and reading and starting to craft my own recurves but no where near making a limb for a compound yet, lol. Thanks for the info and numbers

Dang,

PSE can't do much for the limbs. They will take it as a trade in and give me a typhoon or dakota for about half the retail price. Not much of a fan of PSE though, no real reason just not. I'll exhaust my efforts, I don't want to get rid of the carroll, hopefully something will come up. Thanks again.

Top Bottom