Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cedar River sturgeon

HUNTING BB

THAT TIME OF YEAR FOR ME,SOME OF THE BEST FISHING IS STARTING TO HEAT UP,THE STURGEON RUN AS I CALL IT,OVER THE NEXT MONTH ITS TIME TO GET THE BOAT OUT AND START CATCHING EM.I DO IT ABOUT EVERY YEAR AND ITS A BLAST NON STOP ACTION,WENT TO MY CABIN TODAY TO MOW THE YARD AND THREW MY LINE IN FROM THE BANK TO SEE IF THEY WERE RUNNING YET,AND THEY ARE. HERES A FEW SHOVELNOSE STURGEON I CAUGHT.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow! I'm always up for new fishing adventures, just put this on my list! I'd be interested in knowing what kind of tackle you use...?

Wow! I'm always up for new fishing adventures, just put this on my list! I'd be interested in knowing what kind of tackle you use...?

We catch them with worm and hook.. nice work on the sturgeon.. If you want a real thrill with sturgeon, go to the Columbia River this time of year in WA.. They get up to 12ft long and 700 lbs!

very cool, I used to catch a few of those on the Cedar back in the day!

nice work!

Wow! Ive caught some here and there below the Keokuk dam but nothing like that! Have you ever tried smoked sturgeon? The fish market here sells it and man its GOOOOOD!

Top Bottom