Central MO deer (Youtube video added)

Heres a nice central Missouri 4 year old. What do the experts think he'll score? Will be make 150? Eye guards are the only thing hurting him.

Below is a link to a video of him in the beans the other night. I posted the these pictures because its a strange angle and doesn't do him justice. He's a giant and should make 150 pretty easy :D:way: Really shows how trail cams can be deceiving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWhNtw9Yce4&feature=youtu.be

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
He might get there - with the short brow tines he will basically score like an eight pointer.

Right rack usually means short mains. I'm gonna say mid to low 140's. Dandy buck either way!

Hope you get a crack at him before he gets into many fights.. I could see him getting busted up pretty good with those long, skinny tines(tips). just an observation, he's a beauty none the less and can see mid 150 easy..

Good beams
Good circumference measurements
Great tine length
Short brows
Decent spread

Taller brows I'd say 160. Tell tale will be when hes polished up, or on the ground:way:

Last edited:
I think he is all of 150.
Brows 2
2's - 9.5
3's - 10
4's - 6
beams 23
mass 16.5 a side
16 inch spread

That is 67 a side or 134 and then a 16 inch spread. I feel like I am being VERY conservative on the g2 and g3 lengths. Good luck with him!

Hope you get a crack at him before he gets into many fights.. I could see him getting busted up pretty good with those long, skinny tines(tips). just an observation, he's a beauty none the less and can see mid 150 easy..

Good beams
Good circumference measurements
Great tine length
Short brows
Decent spread

Taller brows I'd say 160. Tell tale will be when hes polished up, or on the ground:way:

Very good observation! The last two years hes broke atleast two of his tines. He's a serious fighter. Last year we saw him almost everyday of the rut and he was on almost every scrape camera. Crazy thing is he was just a little "scrub" 2.5 year old that probably scored 60'', then grew into a mid 30's 9 last year, and really blew this year.

I'd bet he's really high 150's and might touch really low 160's gross. I really thing he's between 159 to 162. Now kill him and let me know if I'm right. I'd go with 161 5/8" gross....

He will score 160's. His brow tines are small but his 2s, 3s and 4s are great. He doesn't look like he has a lot of beam length but he has enough length to carry him.

Back