Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chase's first buck...

southfork

The 2009 Nebraska rifle season has come and gone, but it was a great season to make memories that will last my lifetime!

My oldest boy Chase 11 years old, and I hunted together this year, and had a wonderful time. As anyone that has hunted with a kid knows its hard to make everything fall into place, but when it all comes together its worth all the trouble.

Chase and I hunted hard 6 days before we finally got his buck to come into range of our makeshift blind. Chase made good on his 150 yard shot, and a few minutes later we were standing over his first buck.

I've killed some good bucks in my hunting career, but nothing can compare to the feeling I experienced as I saw the look on Chase's face as he held that bucks head in his lap.

Anyway here is a picture of our two bucks together, 2009 was a year i'll never forget.

Picture153.jpg

Wow, how did I miss this one?

Does it say Coon Hunter on the back window of that truck? Looks like ya know a little about deer hunting as well!

Congrats to both of you.

Top Bottom