Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chinese Balloon in US airspace?

Trapshooter1

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought object's entering US airspace,(like this balloon) would be shot down in minutes.

It seems someone, or some country is pushing buttons to see where their limitations are.

Mike Pompeo recently did an opinion piece talking about the Chinese threat. One of the topics was how they have completely infulltrated the University systems and steal knowledge on many levels. You need to look no further than who does the annual iowa land values report for Iowa State University. WHY we allow this is maddening to me asleep at the wheel. Or allowing Chinese to buy Ag land in Kansas. Pisses me off....

Read his bio

https://www.card.iastate.edu/people/profile/?n=wendong-zhang

There are military people predicting we are at war with China by 2025. Not good.

If it is indeed a Chinese spy balloon, I cannot fathom why it is not being shot down. unreal.

There are military people predicting we are at war with China by 2025. Not good.

If it is indeed a Chinese spy balloon, I cannot fathom why it is not being shot down. unreal.
Can their kitchen tables afford to go to war? Last I knew they relied heavily on food imports to stay afloat. Especially raw ag commodities.

Mike Pompeo recently did an opinion piece talking about the Chinese threat. One of the topics was how they have completely infulltrated the University systems and steal knowledge on many levels. You need to look no further than who does the annual iowa land values report for Iowa State University. WHY we allow this is maddening to me asleep at the wheel. Or allowing Chinese to buy Ag land in Kansas. Pisses me off....

Read his bio

https://www.card.iastate.edu/people/profile/?n=wendong-zhang
I always wonder about the land thing. I mean, if crap hit the fan, their deed to that land wouldn't be worth anything anyway right? It's not like they could just come and get the crops grown on that land just because they "own" it. Heck, none of us really own a dang thing in this country. Try not paying your taxes and see what happens.

Covid 19 leaked out of the Chinese lab before they could make it more lethal and develop a working preventative treatment or treatment for it. Their intention was to release the virus on the world so everyone would die, except for them.

I just read that the balloon is not simply drifting along - it is being steered somehow and moving around up there - can't believe we haven't poked a few holes in it yet.

It hasn’t been shot down from anything I’ve seen or read. Also only two balloons the one that was in Canada is the same one that held up shop over Montana. The other is in Latin America.

Come on guys let’s not be spreading rumors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It hasn’t been shot down from anything I’ve seen or read. Also only two balloons the one that was in Canada is the same one that held up shop over Montana. The other is in Latin America.

Come on guys let’s not be spreading rumors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was this strange explosion today near Billings that caused people to think we shot it down. However, I think the Montanna balloon is now over Missouri.

https://www.ktvq.com/news/-viral-video-captures-possible-explosion-in-air-near-billings

Top Bottom