Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Christmas Present!!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
For Christmas i got a Moultrie I40

i used to own two cams but both got stolen and i have missed running them....

so I put this one for the four days we were hunting. i got 125 pix in an easy to access location. i just hoped to get a few, needless to say i got spoiled!!

here are a few of the doe pix i got that i enjoyed

MDGC0114.JPG

MDGC0116.JPG

Phatties....

MDGC0067.JPG

here is a nice half rack shed buck......
MDGC0007.JPG

here is a buck we havent seen all year, Jonny passed him last year...he is nice now, next year he could be stupid big!!
Meet Lucky...

MDGC0070.JPG

and another good buck.....
MDGC0122.JPG

wow nice pics th4 . that last one looks really nice. is that a drop tine on his left ? or a tree branch, I cant tell

I myself have that same camera....you will really be impressed with the battery life.....great pics!

Nice picts Thomas.......hopefully "Lucky" won't be so "Lucky" this coming weekend. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Cams are addicting. Moultrie seems to have really filled a void with their I series cams. I've heard the battery life on those things is incredible too which is a huge plus.

How long does the battery last? Bunch of does on the land i wanna hang a cam. so it will probably get alot of pictures. and i live an hour away from the property. so it would be nice if i could check the cam. every other week. would the batts. last that long?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sofakingfast_1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dang it says those cameras are only 100 bucks. definitly takes good pictures for that price. </div></div>

Those cameras are a bit more than that...
i got mine (Game Spy i40) for 200 clams, that doesnt come with memory cards or batteries....and that was on sale at scheels....so i dont know what the normal price is......

either way, i think i got a lot of camera for that price,

the battery life seems great, even though i have only used it for 4 days. but in those four days, i got 125 pix, and it got down to the mid teens each night and never made it past 30 degrees. when i picked up the camera it had 95% battery life remaining.....

that seems pretty good to me, i was used to the old "Deer Cam" where the batts would last for one roll of film.... im really happy with this camera thus far!!

They retail at 219.99 and I absolutely love mine! I am getting convinced into trying some homebrews, but for IRs will stick it out with the I40 buy moultrie and for dirt cheap, the D40 is the route to go!!!

And Thomas, if you need help with the tall guy next year, let me know!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hopefully there isnt a next year....

Im hopin Jonny puts his nose in the dirt this weekend.....

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom