Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Clayton County Doe Tags

Scott

Anyone else find it wierd that they already sold 5500 tags? System says they are sold out. Allamakee still has 2000 left. There has been some glitches in the system this year and I was wondering if this is one of them? Woman at the DNR said that was right but man that seems hard to believe.

Just wondering and I am too lazy to check into it if the late Jan. doe season is included into this?
I guess what I mean can Clayton Co still have a special doe season. If so each person only gets one tag and no more?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ScottI.C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone else find it wierd that they already sold 5500 tags? System says they are sold out. Allamakee still has 2000 left. There has been some glitches in the system this year and I was wondering if this is one of them? Woman at the DNR said that was right but man that seems hard to believe. </div></div> Man I find that hard to believe Fred, last year I think there were a couple 1000 left at the end of the season! Planning on going up there are ya? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Most of the Yellow River Forest is in Allamakee anyway if that's where you want to go.

Clayton IS sold out. I think the reason that Allamakee always seems to have more left because Clayton county is more populated than Allamakee if I'm not mistaken. Seems like Allamakee always has tags left come January doe season.

And yes, the does tags are quota's for all season combined. Once they're gone, they're gone.

CCK

Top Bottom