Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Clown Killers

Hawk fans need something to cling to. Since reality has set in that they are not an elite program(and never were despite what some will say), and they are still pissed off that ISU has made the series a competitive rivalry, the past is nice place for them to live in. Im sure if ISU wins again this year, Hawk fans will take a nice trip down memory lane and let ISU fans know that they are still BIG BROTHER.

I'm a huge hawkeye fan and will say we are definitely not what we were a few short years ago. If the cyclones don't win this year, talk about what an embarrassment that will be. The hawks IMO will be lucky to get to 500. I hope I'm wrong but we will struggle I have a feelling. I hope you were kidding when you said that the hawks were "never" an elite program. Talk about little brother living in the shadows of big brother ;)

The hawks were NEVER an elite program! An elite program is consistantly good. Not just for one or two seasons! You Sqwakeye fans make me laugh!

The hawks were NEVER an elite program! An elite program is consistantly good. Not just for one or two seasons! You Sqwakeye fans make me laugh!

Yea we were terrible in the 80's and 90's weren't we. You're right :thrwrck:

Don't get me wrong, we had some downer years in there too but I would say we were an elite program. Unless elite means top 3 teams in the nation. But when you are consistently towards the top of the Big 10 and winning bowl games, that is pretty dang impressive to me.

Last edited:

Far more elite than the clowns have ever been, and I'm pretty sure that's the argument. Clowns versus sqwakeyes. Hey at least the husker fans haven't chimed in yet.

Orange Bowl BCS victory. That's pretty elite. How the Music City bowl. Paul Rhoads winning percentage is .471. The clowns are 24-27 since 2009. Neither team is in elite category right now. Since Ferentz has been at the helm they are 100-74 for a percentage of .575 and 6-4 in bowl games. Since 2002 they have finished in the AP top 10 4 times. How many times have the clowns finished that high? Just facts to back up the point the Hawkeye football program is more relevant than ISU. Even if last year was horrible and there isn't much hope for this year.

Orange Bowl BCS victory. That's pretty elite. How the Music City bowl. Paul Rhoads winning percentage is .471. The clowns are 24-27 since 2009. Neither team is in elite category right now. Since Ferentz has been at the helm they are 100-74 for a percentage of .575 and 6-4 in bowl games. Since 2002 they have finished in the AP top 10 4 times. How many times have the clowns finished that high? Just facts to back up the point the Hawkeye football program is more relevant than ISU. Even if last year was horrible and there isn't much hope for this year.

Hut, Hut, SNAP!!!!!!! :D

hopefully those arrows are more durable than a choke-eye running back's knee, or your season will be over before it starts

hopefully those arrows are more durable than a choke-eye running back's knee, or your season will be over before it starts

That is why I bought 12 of them, just like the hawks I can go 5 deep and still run over a clown!!!

If those hawkeye arrows are as accurate as a hawkeye QB or BBall player, you might as well not even go hunting;-)

Go Cyclones!

Really ur gonna throw B'ball into the mix the hawks had a terrible season last year in FB made it to the Championship NIT game with 1 senior that played. Typical Clown fan with no facts... BTW BADASS WRAPS MAN!!! jealous!

That is why I bought 12 of them, just like the hawks I can go 5 deep and still run over a clown!!!

I'll give you that one as making me laugh, but don't be surprised if you finally notice a beautiful red/gold sticker hidden on your truck 2-3 months after KS next April!

Really ur gonna throw B'ball into the mix the hawks had a terrible season last year in FB made it to the Championship NIT game with 1 senior that played. Typical Clown fan with no facts... BTW BADASS WRAPS MAN!!! jealous!

No facts hu? Sorry, I was too busy watching ISU in the NCAA tournament to give a damn about Iowa getting throttled by Baylor in the Not Invited Tournament. And don't bother throwing last years score im may face like every other hawk fan does. If that game was played in Hilton you could flip the score easily. Hands down the worst performance ISU had all season. Home court advatage for the head to head match up was the only thing Iowa had on ISU last season.

No facts hu? Sorry, I was too busy watching ISU in the NCAA tournament to give a damn about Iowa getting throttled by Baylor in the Not Invited Tournament. And don't bother throwing last years score im may face like every other hawk fan does. If that game was played in Hilton you could flip the score easily. Hands down the worst performance ISU had all season. Home court advatage for the head to head match up was the only thing Iowa had on ISU last season.

Just to point out some facts. Iowa finished in the top ten 3 times over the past 12 years. iowa state, have you ever finished in the top ten? Ever..? Iowa is down now, but it's still the Hawkeye state. Relevant on the national level every few years beats being relevant every.....well, what, century?

Just took the bait perfectly didn't ya LOL you clowns are so proud to be clowns

gaddam.gif

ordering these for my nephews arrows. they look so damn fine i may put them on mine

GO BLUE!

1260-michigan_arrow_wraps.jpg

All the hawk fans on here have to realize, that the ONLY game the clowns train for is the super bowl in their eyes (iowa vs. Clowns) after that they could care less.

Top Bottom