Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Clubby"

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
I got a few pix of this guy from my first card pull of the year

here are a couple-
picture.php

picture.php

Here he is Hard-horn
any guesses on score???
he is mature and he is a shooter, that much is for sure!!!!!
:drink1:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I would say 140ish and 4.5year old plus. Its hard to tell but looks like he has a grey muzzle. I would say he definitely isn't going to put on many inches anytime soon.

No brainer shooter $-

Awesome mass! Fully Mature 4.5 +, huge body. Thanks for sharing

I like him so far the most out of all of your pics. He's a mature deer for sure. I think you're gonna kill him....just gotta feeling about it. Can't wait to read the story when you do! Get'r done. November can't get here soon enough

Great buck Tommy but my money says you get weak in the knees on the first fork horn that meanders through and ole Clubby lives to see another season! :grin: That was mean, I didn't really mean that. I hope you give him a one way ticket to tag-town! :way:

:grin: That was mean, I didn't really mean that. I hope you give him a one way ticket to tag-town! :way:

yes, yes it was..... :mad:
But I'll let it go this time :moon:

Things are gonna be different for me this year, I will be living within 10 minutes of my spots, so I plan on being more particular.... But yes, the first forky is gonna get my knees knockin!
I promise that!!!!

Top Bottom