Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cody Firearms Museum

My wife and I honeymooned out West last year and stopped in at the Museum, It was awesome!! Had to drag me out! LOL
I believe it is also called the Buffalo Bill Museum
Cody is definetly a town to check out if your in the area.

Was out there a couple of years ago, and my wife wouldn't let me go to the other floors. I needed an extra day or two. Besides the guns there are some great B&C mounts and art work. A must stop on your way to Yellowstone.

I lived in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:State alt=
</st1:State>Wyoming back in the 1980's; I always made an annual trip over to the <ST1:p<st1:placeName w:st="on">Buffalo</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Bill</st1:placeName> <st1:placeName w:st="on">Museum</st1:placeName> in Cody.

If you go plan to spend the day, way more there than I person can take in if you have a limited amount of time. :)

Of course I was checking out the Hawkens.:way:

I traded my ex girlfriend for a Hawken gun! :drink2:

Cody is a fun town, been there twice. it was about 10 years between trip for me, can't believe how much that place has grown.

Last edited:
Yup, stay at the Irma, order the prime rib!!! My favorite section of the Museum was the Plains Indian section!! Fun town indeed, especially on the Harley!!!

DSC00861.jpg

Irma
DSC00797.jpg

North over the Beartooth
DSC00929.jpg

Top Bottom