Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Coffee

BDAHMS

Be here Now
So I'm up in my tree with my nice new thermos full of hot caseys classic coffee and its tasting great! But I never thought- does the coffee smell alert deer? No history with this subject so anyone have any idea? Cheers!

Not if you have the right wind! I always have a thermos during all day sits. It's a must have to stay alert and awake for me...

If you are that worried about it,send it south. I could use a cup of joe right now in my stand!! Two packs of sugar please

I usually do hot chocolate in one thermos and hot soup in another.. today, its just BumbleBee Tuna and 3 PB&Js! Ha.

It has no affect on them like others have said. If they get down wind they will smell me way before my coffee. At times I will bring it so enjoy that hot cup of coffee hunting is suppose to be fun and it helps.

Haha come on now mags! You in a tree today? I'm headed that way later today. Have to stop at a customers in Corning and then tree stand time. May grab some up in smoke in Afton after

Top Bottom