Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

cold front

buckfever57

bowhunt or die
Is anyone having any luck with this cold front and in the rain? was thinking bout going out tonight but was wondering if any body has seen any bucks up and moving. coming off a cold idk if i wanna go back out till 100% but cant kill em on the couch and have a feeling the bucks will be out with the weather. and plus perfect wind for my stand

I'm betting most are hunkered down for the most part today. I'll be out tomorrow morning and am counting on them being up and about stretching their legs. Might sit till noonish tomorrow since it's gonna be nice sitting weather tomorrow. Planning on hunting Sunday morning and evening as well. Should be a good weekend to be out in the woods..

Perfect day today, cold and drizzly. To bad I couldn't get in the stand til 4 o'clock. I've seen 8 does and 2 forky in an hour, moving early tonight.

I'm out with my oldest (3.5). Sitting in a spot where I was hoping to at least see something, nothing yet. She's currently laying on the ground in the blind rolled up in a blanket. This hunting stuff is rough!

I am going out tomorrow morning, Sunday morning and possibly Sunday evening. Still hunting on my more conservative stands, when I see more movement or within the next couple weeks I will be getting after it!

Made it out tonight. Plenty of does and one shooter pushing them around pretty good. I wish it wasn't gonna warm up.

Went on my 3rd hunt tonight. The 40 acres I was hunting was crawling with deer. Seen a couple bucks and a couple does nothing worth shooting did pass on this buck though....140's 10 point.
5846-hunt0122.jpg

Tht is a dandy buck for sure!! Cool left side. congrats! After the does came and went I decided to try rattling and sure enough a little 8 came to check it out and on other side of hill where they came from something was destroying a tree and grunting like crazy wish I could have seen Wht it was

I have pics of a high 170's shot last night. Hunter said it was pushing does the whole time.

I was out last night and ha only one 1.5 yr old buck come through.

Top Bottom