cold snap

Bowmadness

Gonna be the coldest morning of the year thus far tomorrow Nov. 16th in my part of the state at 16 degrees at 6:00am. That should spark some pretty good movement. Them does will be on the move and if the bucks are in lock down with them they will be right behind the. Let the show begin. Come on morning get here. I'm pumped! Good luck to all that still have tags and hit it hard.

I too will be in a tree by 6 am. The 16th has been good to me in past years. NW wind, 25 degrees and finally little to no wind. Should be an awesome morning.

Yup, and like usual I'm stuck in this damn office! Beautiful morning! I just went and stood outside for a minute just to get that 'November smell'. I'm sure this weekend will suck again. :moon:

dedgeez said:
Yup, and like usual I'm stuck in this damn office! Beautiful morning! I just went and stood outside for a minute just to get that 'November smell'. I'm sure this weekend will suck again. :moon:

Should of pulled the fire alarm.

You live off the land??? Got your buschlight tree planted?? Or is that a annual garden plant that you have seeds for?

Never was a fan of stems and seeds. Living off said "land" may include a few breaking and enterings out in the rugged hills of Clayton county. I think I know where I can find shelter and some booz? :rolleyes: Sure as hell aren't any deer there though, so I would prolly venture NorthWest for the vittles. This plan may have to come to fruition sometime this spring :rolleyes: Maybe head south also... I hear there are some "big turnips" down that way?

Back