Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

come hunt bear with me in 2013

Hi guys my name is Matt and I am from a small town in northeastern, PA. All the property I hunt is either family owned or friends. Unlike Iowa we have some serious bear problems out my way. Now I dont claim to be an outfitter, just a guy with alot of bears on my propertys. I already have two guys coming out this year to hunt bear, both are from Missouri. Land is scouted, cams r out, and stands are hung. Our county has one of the highest success rates in the state. In return for the bear hunt both guys traded me a weeks worth of shed hunting. I will do everything I can to put you on a bear, put into it what you expect to get out of it. Let me know if you are interested in a swap hunt. Post up any questions you may have, Thanks guys

I'll post more pics soon
7178c98e.jpg

f2681d6d.jpg

Almost seems worth it...to bad I like shed hunting more. I'd love to do it, I just don't want to lose my ground.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
:D It's a poker thing!!!!! I only own about 20! It's connected to about a thousand or so of private! It also borders a few thousand or so of public water and woods! I have about 5 public hunting areas within 50 miles of me! I also have access to a farm where I have seen 5 or so solid B&C bucks in the last 10 years!!! :D Now I realy don't wanna drive to Penn. to kill a bear! But good luck!!!:way: If you wanna hunt public let me know!! I'll help you if I can!! Nothing in return!!! :way:

You should probably make it clear that you can't bait bears in Pennsylvania, and the success rate for bear hunters is 2%.

If you are going to offer a bear hunt with a reasonable degree of success you are probably going to have to drive them with huge groups of 20-30 people, which is the way most bears are taken in PA.

Top Bottom