Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Commercials in the middle of post???

Ditto....

Yeah I realize it's not a huge deal, but sheesh, I almost can't stand to get on the internet anymore with advertisements staring you in the face everywhere you look.

I believe the host server made an "upgrade" and there's nothing we can really do about it. Sort of like the last "upgrade" we got the huge banners up on top even though we didn't care ftor them. My guess is that either we deal with the ads or we'd have to shut down and move to an entirely new host server.

At least there aren't those stupid "learn how not to be an idiot by doing this one weird old trick" commercials on the side. They get me every time... ;)

I would suggest using AdBlock Plus, free extension for Google Chrome browser...say goodbye to all ads....Works great, especially if you frequent Youtube.

I can see where if you have a slow connection where more and more b.s. makes take even longer to load.

That is why I choose the app over the pc. No adds for faster viewing and less b.s.

Mobile Cooter using IW

I agree with the pictures and also the smilies not showing up on the app on my android phone app.

But they always show up on my iPad app. Still no smilies on the iPad.

I guess that is the price I am willing to pay for no adds and faster browsing.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Greekhawk said:
I too prefer the app but o hate how the pictures do not always show up.

Agree!! I wish it was in a tapatalk forum like archerytalk. Much better and pics always work.

Liv4Rut said:
Agree!! I wish it was in a tapatalk forum like archerytalk. Much better and pics always work.

Yes love the tapatalk2, but oh well better then ads like cooter said. BTW liv if you need someone with a buck tag to put in front of a mature stud look no further, I can help you out.....

Yes love the tapatalk2, but oh well better then ads like cooter said. BTW liv if you need someone with a buck tag to put in front of a mature stud look no further, I can help you out.....

I hear yah man. I don't even know where any are at. Just got to get lucky on the public I hunt. Taking Muzzhunter on Sunday. We will see what happens!!

Liv4Rut said:
I hear yah man. I don't even know where any are at. Just got to get lucky on the public I hunt. Taking Muzzhunter on Sunday. We will see what happens!!

Good luck!! I'll expect a full story Sunday :way:

Top Bottom