Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

COOKER!!!

SaskGuy

Here we call a buck like this a COOKER!! Not my pics, a kid I used to teach phys ed to got this old monster on his cam!! OOOEEE.
SUNP0561JPGpost.jpg

As much as I love being a resident of the USA, you don't know how many times you have encouraged me to be a Canadian. Great Pics Kaare. Hope you get him nailed or sheds found.

very nice. you guys dont mess around up there do ya? you probably see a 140 class buck and say he was just a basket rack.

I watched a show on the Outdoor channel last night...December hunt in Saskatchewan, Canada out of Double Bull blinds.

They had propane heaters and sat for the whole day.

It really looked fun. Someday, someday.....

Is all Non-res hunting up there through an outfitter only?

You guys call them COOKERS, I call them SMOKERS but I like the term COOKER, might have to throw that in my vocabulary. Man is that a beast, hope someone puts him down

Kratz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As much as I love being a resident of the USA, you don't know how many times you have encouraged me to be a Canadian </div></div>

If Hillary gets elected, I'm turnin' Canadian.

Helluva buck Kaare.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If Hillary gets elected, I'm turnin' Canadian. </div></div>

Thats the smartest thing I've heard all day.

Incredible buck Sask.

Top Bottom