Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cool video!

That is pretty neat. For awhile, I thought that would be the first animal to be killed by eating an arrow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">poop in pants..... </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif That would have made me a little nervous. Cool though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">poop in pants..... </div></div>

I agree. WOW!

That thing would have never got that close to me. Ida been haulin some ars out of there. Awesome video!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Has anyone seen that whitetail hunt Will Primos went on and after he had shot his buck that young Moose came in and he was yelling at him, making noises and the everything and the moose wouldn't budge....Looks like getting close with a moose might be a bit easier then a whitetail?!

Let's see:
mother moose is about 1,000-1,250 lbs
calf is very close by
mother is VERY protective
I weigh about 200lbs (i said about!)
nope, I'm not sticking around, ain't happening, see ya, bye bye

Top Bottom