Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Corbens spot and stalk gobbler

6x6

PMA Member
After getting our butts kicked this morning, Corben got this ole boy on a spot and stalk this afternoon, before we were going to go spend the rest of the day in a blind. He was working his way down the creek with 2 hens, when we got ahead of them. He was one I have been really watching. 26# and 1.5 inch spurs. His beard was wore down to 8 inches, but he did have 1 nine inch hair. Probably the heaviest bird we have taken here. He thought that was pretty fun, after all the down time in the blind, going after them for a change.

107_0861.jpg

107_0874.jpg

107_0875.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted by N/A
Show…
Smoker! You and the boys are taking turkey hunting to the next level while keeping it fun - congrats and once again good word Dad!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

That is a very nice bird. Heard a few more gobbling on your place this am. Might even be a bigger bird for the contest.

Kelly... Are you youth hunting or just scouting? Got many birds over there? There sure has been alot of gobblers in the beanfield by the highway every morning. I think I will be setup down there monday morning, to catch/video guys trying to bushwack them from the road. What seasons are you hunting?

I was scouting today. My son went in by Wilburs and sat for awhile and had 5 different gobbles in our area plus some on yours. I heard a few gobbling on yours while I waited for him to walk out. I am hunting archery and plan to hunt Monday and Tuesday at the other place. Had 5 strutting in my favorite area this am.

Top Bottom