Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cougar/Buck Trail Cam Pic??

well im from southern iowa (wayne county) and we had the first cougar shot in iowa that ppl know about.

Ok, here is the straight story on this photo!

A couple of years ago Fishbonker told me that this cougar belongs to Shovelbuck.

Bonker claims to have seen it several years ago when he went out to Nebraska to pick up some blacksmithing tools.

According to Bonker, Shovelbuck rents the big cat out to hunters to retrieve wounded deer. The cat is alleged to have a 100% success rate at finding wounded game.

I am unable to verify this story because Shovelbuck has never invited me out to hunt with him.
peepwall.gif

Ok, here is the straight story on this photo!

A couple of years ago Fishbonker told me that this cougar belongs to Shovelbuck.

Bonker claims to have seen it several years ago when he went out to Nebraska to pick up some blacksmithing tools.

According to Bonker, Shovelbuck rents the big cat out to hunters to retrieve wounded deer. The cat is alleged to have a 100% success rate at finding wounded game.

I am unable to verify this story because Shovelbuck has never invited me out to hunt with him

That is the absolute truth!!! His name is "Tom":way::D

Top Bottom