Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

County Road boys!!

dblmainbeam

U ready for a long winter? All the ditches are full on my route and most of them have six foot banks.

Wouldn't it be fun to watch it snow once and not worry about it? Jack Frost should be lynched!!!!!!!

I went ice fishing today & bucked drifts the whole way on the gravel roads. Almost got stuck 1/4 mile from the pond. Took the black top home /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Too dang cold to ice fish. Im not going out til it gets over 20 degrees. Looks like Wednesday will be a good day to go. Got my UnderArmour 3.0 baselayer and socks as an early xmas present so im ready to rock. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You have UA3.0 and your wont go out till its over 20degrees? Come on, sounds like need to hike your skirt up a bit and get out there. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowhuntr311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have UA3.0 and your wont go out till its over 20degrees? Come on, sounds like need to hike your skirt up a bit and get out there. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif </div></div>

EXACTLY!!!!!!Very Funny!!!!!

Top Bottom