Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

covert II help

jclaws

PMA Member
i put my new camera out the other day and got a few pictures.i just pulled the card out and put it in my computer,it could not read any of the pictures.ive never had this happen with any of my other moultry cameras.do you have to format the card every time you put the card in the camera.just curious

Always format the card.........How many images did it show it had taken? You also need to make sure that after formatting your usage/memory on the LCD screen is showing 0000/????. That sounds pretty confusing now that I've read it, but really all you need to do is make sure you format the card every time using the camera your going to place it in.
On a side note, it's weird that it would show the images taken but be able to view them on your card??? A little more info. might be helpful. When you place it in your card reader jon your computer what does it show for number of images?

Coverts need a quality card, if you spent less than 10 bucks that is probably the problem. I have never formatted a card, but guess it couldnt hurt, but I have never had a problem..... they had some issues with cheaper cards for a while and have corrected the problem, but still occassionaly wont read cheaper cards....

I have 2 and they work great! love em!
good luck!

the card came with the camera.im sure it is cheap.when i put the card in the computer it said could not read images,my buddy put it in his computer and he could see 2 pics and that was it.i am going to get a good card,and format it if i have to.
thanks guys

They recommend Sandisk cards for the units. It will give you the best battery life as well. I have the Bushnell Trophy cams and the Covert II's (same innards) and have not had an issue since I changed to the Sandisk Cards

They recommend Sandisk cards for the units. It will give you the best battery life as well. I have the Bushnell Trophy cams and the Covert II's (same innards) and have not had an issue since I changed to the Sandisk Cards

Yup, and don't try cards larger than 2G. They won't work. I have the Scoutguard 550 cams and I only formatted my cards one time in the camera and they seem to work fine until they get a few years old.:way:

Yup, and don't try cards larger than 2G. They won't work. I have the Scoutguard 550 cams and I only formatted my cards one time in the camera and they seem to work fine until they get a few years old.:way:

Is there a reason why they won't work? I've had 4g in my cheapy camera and it worked without issue. The reason I'm asking is I just ordered two of the covert II cameras and am waiting for delivery. I don't want any issues.

Top Bottom