Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Crappies gone crazy

Youngblood

I was feeling a little sick from school today (cough, cough) so i left at two and went to my favorite honey hole. actually, its about the only place i go for crappie. i got the boat, bait, and cooler ready by the time some buddies showed up. we headed out and lets just say our trolling motor couldnt do much against the wind today :thrwrck: it worked out for the best though, as we hauled in crappie after crappie! we saved the bigger ones so we would know we werent catching the same ones over again. we kept on catching and catching! so much fun. now if only i could get the gobblers to do the same :grin:

here is a really bad pic, all i had was my phone, and i didnt get the other basket. they were all pretty big. i was using a mister twisty green.

sorry about the pics, im a nube. the bait was just a spinner bait that was lime green. they were getting hooked like crazy, it was the best time to cut class. im doing it again today haha

Top Bottom