Creativity

mole

I'm working on my master's degree and I am in a class that requires me to be creative (something I am not) and describe who I am. I got to thinking what better way to describe myself than with a hunting theme. I'm looking for stationery paper that has a camoflauge border. I've seen it before but can't remember where. Thanks.

Oh by the way I can't hunt shotgun and I saw the biggest buck I have ever seen on one of our farms while chasing birds yesterday. I hope the shotgunners miss and I get a chance during the muzzleloader.

MicroSoft Word or PowerPoint has Stationary Borders, one of them is camoflauge. All you will need is a color Printer when printing out your paper.

Sure am glad I am all done with that. Now I can enjoy the finer points in life.
beerchug.gif

Good Luck.

moleson

Was that buck in "our neighborhood"? If he is, hopefully he won't go down toward the interstate.....opening day sounds like WWIII down there. I will be in my stand this weekend waiting for a nice one......more than likely will not even shoot my slug gun, but it is fun being out and seeing what comes by. I'll let ya know if I see a big one.

Good luck and good hunting! I'll bet that big one will be around during late season.

-GunnerJon

Gunner Jon,

Sorry he was further south on another farm. I did see a decent 125" buck Sunday when I was dragging out my three legged doe. Also saw a flock of turkeys.
I know what you mean about the sounds. I won't be out this year, but the family will be on the look out. Good luck. Hope you get a big one. Get me informed.

OLETOM,
Thanks, I tried Microsoft Word but could not find it. I'll try power point at work. Do you have any detailed instructions? Thanks again.

Moleson

moleson, better yet, use MicroSoft publisher. They have basic layouts set up already and you will be able to imprort any photos, text, or back grounds that you want for your report. I know I have seen a camoflauge back ground, might have been on my home computer. I will take a look there for you and maybe paste a copy of it for you.

Otherwise you can try other outdoor web sites and might be able to cut and paste back grounds into publisher for your report.

Back