Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Crossbows…

I am dreading the day that I have to give up on a vertical bow, but after last fall I know that choice will eventually come my direction. I am trying to spend more time-effort this off season doing some resistance work on my shoulders but arthritis in my draw arm from a HS injury will eventually win out.

I have never been a huge fan of the crossbow growth within the definition of archery but circumstances do have a way of changing one's perspectives........hoping it's at least 10 yrs away.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I am dreading the day that I have to give up on a vertical bow, but after last fall I know that choice will eventually come my direction. I am trying to spend more time-effort this off season doing some resistance work on my shoulders but arthritis in my draw arm from a HS injury will eventually win out.

I have never been a huge fan of the crossbow growth within the definition of archery but circumstances do have a way of changing one's perspectives........hoping it's at least 10 yrs away.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Check out Archery Strong. Christian was super helpful in helping me recover from a shoulder injury and build strength: https://www.archerystrong.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom