Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddeback Problems

larsen

Last week I went out to swap out my card in my cudde and the LCD screen was blank. I figured it was dead batteries so I returned the next day with 4 new batteries. I replaced them and it was still blank. Any Ideas on what is wrong? No ants or moisture were present. It has been in my house for 3 days and no change.
confused.gif

Go back a coulpe of pages and read the posts about the Cuddebacks. Your not the only one having problems. You will probably have to contact Cuddeback and see if they can help you.

I bought a Cuddeback Excite along with my archery dealer. We have been having the blurry pictures problem on our cameras. We Called non-typical and told them what was going on and they asked us for our software codes on the cameras. When we gave it to them they told us that our cameras have the software in them that was meant for the no flash camera. They had us send them back and they are sending us new ones with the proper software loaded. They say this should fix our problem.

The camera Buck10 has is last years model, a 3.1mp I think. It is not the new style that everyone is having trouble with.
Sorry I cant help you with the Cudde J.B....

Well I called Cabelas last night and I have a new Cudde Expert on the way. I guess I will see how this one works. Great
cussing.gif
timing for my camera to go bad!!!

Top Bottom