Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cuddy Attack IR issues

Jdubs

Used a Cuddy Attack IR this fall with all sorts of issues. The cam seemed to work fine for the first 2 days or so, taking pics during the day and at night with no issues. Then after about the second day my night pics would be rare with most blacked out. After a few days more I noticed the cam would take night pics every 10 minutes until daylight. All these cams frustrate me. Anyone have similar problems with the Cuddy.

Yes, most everyone. chasingame.com will put you into contact with lots of other aggravated cuddy owners. I own 2 older captures that have (luckily) been good but went through multiple issues with cuddy's previously. The new attack may be the worst ever...

I had problems with mine took 800 pics the first 2 weeks it was out. The first 150 were good the next were all black. I went on the website found a video about how to use them and it gives you a way to update the camera. With new batteries and the update mine works just fine now.

Top Bottom