Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cultipacker For Sale

BOWDUDE

***********SOLD****************I have I 4' cultipacker, I went to buy one yesterday once I got down in the weeds I found another one.

With cost of Cultipacker and splitting my fuel I am willing to let one go for my cost. $200

They may need new bearings or just new bolts and tightened up and inserted back in the bearing. I will be tearing the one apart to start rebuilding it within the next few weeks, if no one is interested I will do both and sell the other in rebuilt condition for more money.

They are sitting in my trailer SE Polk county.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
*****************SOLD**SOLD***********OK, I have had questions about the cultipacker. It is quicker to post than answer than reply to everyone, I think they will both need bearings and new roll pins.
I took the bearing caps of one of them and the one bearing looks complete and one looks like it will need replaced, they take wood bearing but these are greasable.

I am going to go ahead and replace the bearings on the one I am going to keep, so I am checking into them at this time.

Bowdude

Last edited:
Top Bottom