Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Daylight Movement

I'm having technical difficulties with my scanner at the moment but hopefully I can get things up and going as I have some really good pictures. His bases are over 6" and the one side is really pallmated and the points are really heavy. His one side was smaller due to him having a broken rear left leg and was jammed up 6" or so and it was fused back together as you can see in the trailcam photo it looks shorter.If he would of had a right side like his left he would of been even cooler but I'm sure not complaining as it took alot of cold long sits to harvest this buck and is my best late muzzleloader buck.And the camtracker picture above is a cool picture of the deer. It was a 210yd. shot with some new 285gn. barnes bullets in my knight. I love these bullets as he only went 30yds. Don't think I'll ever change bullets as I wish I'd had them 10 years ago!

I watched him stutter step across the field by my house one night for five minutes. He definitely had something wrong with his left rear leg. Don't be afraid to give me a call and swing by sometime!!!
waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ghost
Did you or anyone get to see him this hunting season up close?I bet he'll be cool as heck next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

No next year for this deer.....B&C182 (Nick) shot him. Congrats Nick! Would love to see the rack!
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom