Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Daytona 500

LMAO - that is the best one I've seen yet. Way too go dbl
beerchug.gif

P.S. Ya know it's those special matched sets of tires that make Cole so good!!!!!

as for the gordon fans/johnson fans, you're drivers do not stand a chance because currently there is no "NASCAR WOMANS CUP", so therfore you'll have to spend another year watching your boy/boys play with real men!!!
grin.gif

truck race was unbelievable last night! poor jimmy spencer. sure wish he would have won, there's just something i like about Mr. Excitement!

and of course the busch race today was great. Jr. spent all day showing the youngsters how to drive his ol' man(had to let tony win, so as not to dominate too much)!!! just a taste of what's to come tomorrow!!!

GET READY TO WATCH THE #8 DOMINATE!!

Dale has no chance. Jeff can and will blow him away. Who place better in the pionts...... I think Gordon did, not little E.#48 got second in the pionts, and Mickeal W. got what 25 or somewhere around there. Watch #24 and #48 beat #15 and #8. Like Tony S and Kevin H teammates finshing 1 and 2.

That was messed up. Tony forced Jr down to the yellow line so he had to slow down. A real race wouldnt force someone down to the yellow line just so he could get the lead. A real racer would pass him and not try to run him down to the line. Yes i know it was raceing but i think Tony is a big cheater and will do anything to win. Even if it means takeing out his Team mate. Just my 2 cents

Dale damn near had it, tony got hung out to dry. I'm sure jeff is saying he loves his pit crew
grin.gif
grin.gif

yeah, i bet they feel real manly being part of a crew called the "rainbow warriors", 'cause everyone knows what rainbows are associated with
grin.gif

it was a great race.i was for jeff and i was getting worried that he was not going to win but he proved me wrong.

Alex Hastings

Top Bottom