Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DB QS3 of QS3 Magnum?

smokepole

Which one? I am average height and weight, but just want something more comfortable. I like to sleep while waiting for the birds to wake up.

Not crazy about those chairs. Too small for me. KILL my back. I use a cheap folding camp chair when I'm with someone in the blind and a bigger camp chair with the fold out footrest when I'm by myself. Love waking up and having turkeys in the decoys! Lol!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GOLD TIP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....a bigger camp chair with the fold out footrest when I'm by myself. Love waking up and having turkeys in the decoys! Lol!!! </div></div>

may as well hunt in comfort!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I just bought the QS3 Magnum and will never sit in the smaller chair again. 30% more room. It is awesome.

He said he is average height and weight Dana, not a freak of nature... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought the QS3 Magnum and will never sit in the smaller chair again. 30% more room. It is awesome.

He said he is average height and weight Dana, not a freak of nature... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Couldnt agree more I got the magnum this year and passed the orginal on to the sucker that gets to sit with me. For long sits it rocks. Worth every ounce of the extra weight packing in.

Buck Hollow. Boyd has them in. Black is the color I prefer to match the inside of the blind and Dana has a whole different reason... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buck Hollow. Boyd has them in. Black is the color I prefer to match the inside of the blind and Dana has a whole different reason... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LOLLLLL /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom