Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deals on under armour

phunts

Was at are local (dbq) Theisens and they where clearancing out under armour camo hooded sweat shirts $28.70 reg $75,bibs where $57.40 reg $150. They have a 18% off bag sale you have to use I dont think you will find this stuff any cheaper.The Dbq store was getting picked over pretty good there are alot of theisen around you might find more in the stores in smaller towns.

That's one heck of a deal!
They must be getting ready for the new Lee and Tiffany UA line ;)

I was always told Under Armor did not allow their retailers to discount their products...looks like you hit the jack pot though.

Go to wal mart and look at all the poly fabric sports wear they carry. Same basic materials as UA, but 90% less the cost. If there ever was a product you pay mostly for the name....UA is it. Pay attention to materials in the garments and save yourself some serious cash.

Under Armor has an agreement with retailers that they can't advertise prices less than MSRP. A local farm/country store similar to Theisens carries UA and they have awesome prices but the downfall is they aren't allowed to mention them in paper or radio ads. Word still gets around fast on a good deal

Aslo check out UA's online outlet store. I've seen similar killer deals and taken advantage of them regularly.

here in Maine we have an under Armour outlet, I went their 2 years ago at this time and they were selling hunting jackets for 49.99, that retail for 299.99.They just wanted to get rid of them. I bought 12 of them and sold them online, and kept one for myself and sold a couple to friends for what I paid for them.

Top Bottom