Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Death Shed (almost)

iowabruce

picture.php

Let me explain gang, Exactly 1 week ago today I found one of the largest wild sheds I've ever found, 30 minutes later I was on my way to the Burlington hospital having a heart attack. I was then life flighted to Iowa City for a 4 day stay in the hospital and a couple of new pieces of metal in my veins.
A couple of things I wanted to remind everyone, first make sure you have your cell phone with you whenever you are out, and to also let someone know where you will be. Thank God for my friend Jeff.......He saved my life! Glad to still be around gang!

Saw that posted on "Ask Winke". Didn't know it was you Bruce but certainly glad to still have you around. Scary stuff for sure.

Scary stuff for sure, glad you are here to tell about it. Maybe you should let me do your shed hunting for you from now on :way:

Wow scary stuff for sure. Glad to hear you had someone get to you and they got you fixed up with some stents. Being in the stent field please make sure you follow with all your doctors recommendations and all the follow up times (not saying that you wouldn't, but those stents will last a long time and keep your ticker in good shape if you do)

Glad to hear you are doing better, Hope you are back out in the timber soon.

Kratz

Sorry you had the scare, sounds like it turned out as well as could be expected.

I was talking to a friend just last night that 90% of the places I hunt, I don't have cell phone signal. :eek:

I hope you have a speedy recovery.

No signal in most of my hunting spots either. Can only get out sometimes by text. Might be hard to text when under distress?

-}}}---------->

Congrats on the shed and good luck on the recovery. As for the cell phone service, its hit or miss where I hunt in VB county, I work in Burlington and even have trouble there sometimes with my cell.

Real life situation no doubt about it. Good to hear you are doing better & hope for a speedy recovery for you. Hang in there.

Goodness, glad to hear that you are okay. Things like that really bring life into perspective.:confused:

Since many bucks have the name "Heartattack", if you shoot the buck that shed that antler I think you should call it "Myocardial Infarction". (medical term for heart attack)

Again, glad to hear that you are doing well. Better give that buddy a big man hug!:way:

Top Bottom