Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Decatur County Men Charged with Poaching

I was just checking out the www.iowachannel.com . There was a report about 5 guys from around Leon who allegedly killed 52 bucks over the past two years. The DNR confiscated the heads and charges have been filed. Wow.

applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

I hunt the piece next to where the man from Garden Grove lives. My land owner thought they killed most of them farther south of there. I'm hoping. I thought it was a little strange that there were a few smaller deer in the picture in the Leon paper. You would think that even a poacher would know to let the smaller bucks walk. What a bunch of dumb asses.
mad.gif

i couldn't be happier that these little boys(they definetly ain't men) were busted, sad thing is there is more out there just like them.

once judgement is brought upon them i would like to know what that judgement is. mainly i am just wanting to see if they are ever allowed to obtain a hunting liscense again in their lives. someone keep me posted.

There is no penalty or fine large enough for what those 4 blood thristy killers did.
bouncefire.gif
cloud.gif

Thanks to DNR and anyone who helped them.
waytogo.gif
applause.gif

Top Bottom