Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Decoy lovers

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
I only have 150 bucks to my name at the moment. should i buy a deek for this week and have to donate plasma to survive till my next check or is it not worth it??

its worth it,
i have taken one with me to the stand up till the last day of bowseason right prior to shotgun, and good reactions that late as well!!!

id get one, its worth a rough financial week!!!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Get a decoy. Then shoot yourself a buck. Then you wont have to worry about not having any food.

Get the flambeau one, I just bought it and its scary realistic, just make sure to keep that orange strap around it so some idiot doesn't shoot towards you.

CarryLite decoys are amazing!!!! go for it!!! once you've used the money wisely, use the decoy wisely. look for posts on here about the proper use of decoys but if you cant find one ask anyone of us that has a decoy. i personally love them and have great success with them!

Hey HunterMan,

Do you use your decoy as a Buck or a Doe? I've just started using a decoy this year and it's awesome! Did you say you use it everytime you go?

Thanks for the help!

String!

i dont use it every time i go out but usually at least 1/2 the time before the rut. i typically use a buck decoy with buck scent. but that was before the peak of the rut. i think now a doe may work better with estrus scent out. i have never used a doe decoy before so i dont know how it would work. there is a post under harvested deer and a guy used a bedded doe decoy. i might try it this weekend because nothing else seems to work.... just be carefull to keep it as scent free as possible and spray it down after setting it upwind of your stand and climb up. and of course be prepared for some action!!!

lets go in on one together. you get the 150 bucks and i will drive us where we need to get it. maybe gander mtn in rochester....i know a guy there that might be able to get a deal (zeke graemlin)

I'm seriously considering one for next yr...I wish I too wasn't so damn broke!!
Renzo..Montana...those non 3d ones...do they work?

I just bought a decoy. Is just spraying it down good enough or should i spray it and leave it outside until i use it???

Top Bottom