Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Cam Pics Continued......

G

Matt M. sent these pics in, thought we might enjoy.

We sure do!!

DeerCamBucksSpar.jpg

Great photos Matt. I bought a Deer Cam a week ago and set it out. When I went to pick it up the 24 exp. roll was done, but the battery low light was blinking. I was so excited to develop the film that I did not think that the low battery may have not rewound the film. I opened the camera and exposed the film, mother #$%! I had it developed anyway and one photo came out. I have a great photo of my shoulder with a beautiful deer trail behind it!
burst_em8.gif
I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Lesson learned and the camera is reset in a new location. I'm going to pick it up Thursday and hopefully this time I have something to post.

Deer cameras are alot of fun. I really have a good time with them, getting a picture of a buck is just about as good as killing one. Because you caught him. I am really surprised by how few of the nice deer I see or have ever been seen by anyone else. The mature bucks are really elusive and it is hard to hunt hard and not see the one, and that I am after all year.

One thing i learned is always put NEW batteries in. I put in some at the end of Oct not knowing they where used by my kids. Only got a couple pictures in 2 weeks.

The last roll i pulled had 16 pictures on it. All pumped up and excited i ran it to the 1 hour photo lab. Theres got to be some big bucks on there!!!

14 of the pictures where of a rabbit..............

Dang thing posed every witch way, must like the camera....

Hey Don, I know how you feel. We had a camera set in the early season and all 24 pictures were taken in 3 days. We thought we hit the mother load. Come to find out it was the same fawn walking in circles for about half of the roll.
rambo.gif

Top Bottom