Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer classic seminar- last one on keep iowa great 2pm

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to all who have stopped by, gone to the dinner or seminars. Doing it all for YOU and the folks who might not even be hunters yet. If anyone wants to come or fire some questions, comments, challenges, dialogue - last chance tomorrow. After that - I climb back into my hole to be a recluse working on the farm. Good to see folks who care and thanks for the group effort on keeping iowa great!!
*muddy room, I think it’s like 319???
Someone come & heckle me! ;)

IMG_8631.jpeg

Always informative and if any of you are going to the show today I'd recommend setting in this seminar. Lots of really good info but I only wish it was longer cause his knowledge on what is really happening

Thanks all!!! All wrapped up!!! Sunday was our typical “slow & relaxed” with plenty of room. Saturday was crazy!! Thanks to those that went. Thanks to those that CARE & are acting on that care of our resource. Best weekend “our state” & future have ever had. I really mean that. THIS weekend changed the direction for a generation ahead. I will make that bold of a statement. The last few years leading into this weekend & a movement rolling!!! WOW. The ISC dinner, the funds raised. IBA involvement & advancements of IBA. New members. Growing the movement. Getting the “right folks” with us on the issues on & on!!! I’m still amazed. Thanks again to YOU ALL!!! We are well on our way to Keeping Iowa Great!

Top Bottom