Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Herd~

houston

Our deer herd in southern Iowa is in trouble, and I hope the DNR is paying attention to more than the dollar sign!! jeff~

Dnr is paying attention. Governor is trying to ignore to keep his bed guest happy - farm bureau. They need to hear from u and everyone or its gonna keep getting worse. If u need contact info- let know, can post. Spending 3 mins to write in make immense difference if folks will take the time and so far those large #'s that care haven't done much. All need to attend meetings coming up. We have majorly sat on sidelines & need #'s to attend & write in.

Dnr is paying attention. Governor is trying to ignore to keep his bed guest happy - farm bureau. They need to hear from u and everyone or its gonna keep getting worse. If u need contact info- let know, can post. Spending 3 mins to write in make immense difference if folks will take the time and so far those large #'s that care haven't done much. All need to attend meetings coming up. We have majorly sat on sidelines & need #'s to attend & write in.

I agree, it is just easier to sit back and cry about it, instead of taking action.

Where do you find info on meetings. My dad and I and several others have been very interested in showing up for these meeting.

I the eternal pessimist will say, all the letter writing and meeting spouting, will not make much difference. Money talks and the general non-hunting public just hears the Too many deer message from the media,it never ends. Or people know someone who hit a deer,,which means again, too many. However,,,,this does not mean I sit on the sidelines. I write the letters, call in to radio shows and attend meetings. Ya gotta do somthin! Plus,,it makes ME, feel better.

Top Bottom