Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Loin Recipe (Plz add more!)

bowhuntr311 has hit the nail on the head with this one. My family loves this recipe. Takes a bit of work to do, but is worth it.

I would add one thing here: sometimes (not often, mind you) there will be a roll or two left over after the meal is done. I've frozen these and nuked 'em in the microwave a week or two later. The meat will look darker than when freshly removed from the grill, but the taste, texture and juiciness is all still there to enjoy. Terrific in front of a football game instead of the old chips/dips routine.

Try it, you'll liiiiiiiiiiiiike it!

iowaPete

This one is about as tough to follow as it gets, so pay close attention.

Roll in flower and fry in butter. Salt & Pepper if you like.

I know, tough to remember, but it is delicious!

I tried this tonight with elk loins and it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!

another simple one, cut loins into 3/4-1 inch think slices, flour, fry in butter with sliced onions and green peppers.

similar to liver and onions, but with the green pepper added, and everything cooking together, everything picks up bits of flavor from everything else.
YUM

I never tried it, and just thought of it with teeroy's post, going to have to make a philly cheese steak sandwhich out of some loin.....

another simple one, cut loins into 3/4-1 inch think slices, flour, fry in butter with sliced onions and green peppers.

similar to liver and onions, but with the green pepper added, and everything cooking together, everything picks up bits of flavor from everything else.
YUM

Saw this was another easy one so I just tried it. YUMMMMM! It was so good and something that even I can make.

Top Bottom