Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Mount STOLEN

picture.php

We need a pic. No one is going to say "hey, want to see a stolen deer". It will show up somewhere & someone will see it if they know what they are looking for.

Is this the deer? saw it on facebook.

Here is the note on facebook.

This deer was STOLEN from my house today on 4/23 between 630 and 12 we believe. He is a 161" 8 pointer. If anyone say anybody here today or knows anything please let me know. I will give a $1000 cash reward to any information that leads to finding this deer. Please share and get it out there.

11182115_10153252908039699_8350345349813460177_n.jpg

Last edited:
I posted it on archerytalk to spread the word. There are a lot of iowa guys on there. Hope someone can locate this!!

What would possess someone to break into a home and steal a deer head?

The risk you take?? Wow!!

I wonder if it was someone else who wa s hunting that buck and couldn't accept the fact the other guy got it. That deer had to be special to someone as it is not a world class deer worth a lot of $$.

I see more antlers in the picture and am guessing they didn't take any of those? Just this one deer head? Strange deal for sure. Hope you can track it down!

Could be a really sick prank by one of their buddies. Probably got it hanging on their wall for you to see the next time you stop by

Sent from my XT1030 using IW

I wonder if it was someone else who wa s hunting that buck and couldn't accept the fact the other guy got it. That deer had to be special to someone as it is not a world class deer worth a lot of $$.

It's been quite a few years since he killed it, its got to have been 10 yrs ago. I can't imagine that being the case.

Could be a really sick prank by one of their buddies. Probably got it hanging on their wall for you to see the next time you stop by

Sent from my XT1030 using IW

Or going to swing by all their trail cameras with it to make them think a similar deer is traveling a lot! Or stick it out in front of their stand next fall!

Could it be that someone is having it touched up or something as a surprise?

Top Bottom