Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer remains, disposale

boacephus

Okay, DNR regs state garbage men will take it, but check. No problem there they will take it as long as it's bagged and they can pick it up. Problem is it was warm today and the waste that is in my garbage,
confused.gif
YUCK. I could smell it at the front of my house, whew weeeeeeeee. I don't want to be nasty about it, I try to be nice their job is rotten enough as it is.

Anyway or thing that can help cover the smell???? Atleast the garbage goes on Tues and until Nov my hunts are on the weekend. Dang neighbors are going to think my wife finally got fed up this season, lol.

Find a good friend that has a large field with either a creek bottom or back fence line that will allow you to create a "dead pile"

Thanks RANDY, here's to this years "dead pile"!
grin.gif
icon_headbang.gif

[ QUOTE ]
put it in a scent lock suit

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't help much. But if the garbage man did take it you'd be killing two birds with one stone.
grin.gif

You better not wait too long or your yote bait will be long gone. With the harvest being slow this year, I left the remains in a filter strip I could get into from the road. I would usually like to put it on and inside fence line where I could see if a yote was snacking on it. I'll look for remains the 1st day of pheasant season, but expect to find no traces. A Sunday harvest and Thursday trash pick-up doesn't work well for me either.

[ QUOTE ]
Find a good friend that has a large field with either a creek bottom or back fence line that will allow you to create a "dead pile"

[/ QUOTE ]

Put it in the back of your buddies truck......

i had that happen once and i was P*ssed!!
but a great gag nonetheless!!!
evil.gif

Some guys back home are real sticklers about people even driving by their land, let alone trying to hunt it. I've known a few hunters who decided the best place for a gut pile was in those peoples field access's.

I'm lucky, I have a perfect spot in a field clearing that my uncle watches over religously for yotes. He practically begs me to shoot a deer so he can have some "bait".

[ QUOTE ]
Put it in the back of your buddies truck......

i had that happen once and i was P*ssed!!
but a great gag nonetheless!!!
evil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Been there. I was on the delivering end though.
grin.gif

Top Bottom