Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Deer Seasons?

camo658

Yea i'm really debatin on what seasons I should try for this year... I was thinkin Early muzzy and bow possibly, but yet want to go shotgun too. Anyone have any suggestions or how do they approach this issue? Seems like hunting is turning into a Rich Mans sport every year...

Well you can only get one any deer tag for one of the gun seasons. Either Gun 1, Gun 2, or Muzzleloader. So if you want 2 Any Deer tags you'll have to go Bow and pick one of the different gun options. Unless you want to buy Doe tags then you can pretty much work it so you hunt from Oct. 1 to Jan 10. Hell Yeah!!!!

In IA, can you buy a gun tag for the first Firearms season, not tag any deer and then buy another tag for second firearms season?

Just wondering.

Dean

Dean,

If you buy a fire arms any sex tag and don't use it during that firearms season you just wasted $27. They don't carry over and you can't buy another firearms tag except for a late muzzleloader doe tag.

Top Bottom