Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DeerZilla

Here is a picture

big%20deer.jpg

I first heard about this deer yesterday. I asked around some last night but no one knew anything about him. Then today I heard the pic was on the KMA web site. Thanks for posting it.
smile.gif

I heard about this guy awhile back haha (2004) and I never saw a picture but I've been seeing some bucks like him wondering around in South West Iowa.

How did this post get brought up? I posted this back in 2004. I want to say it was Travis Smiley from Imogene who shot the big non-typical; something like 270"; had 3 main beams. Should be pictures somewhere online. Again, not sure how this old post got brought back up.

How did this post get brought up? I posted this back in 2004. I want to say it was Travis Smiley from Imogene who shot the big non-typical; something like 270"; had 3 main beams. Should be pictures somewhere online. Again, not sure how this old post got brought back up.

The teenager went searching back on IW and no one is paying attention to the date of the post.

This was a long time ago, check the original post date. It was a 30 sumthing point buck with a third antler. you might be able to find it if you google it.

Well, if it gives any of you an idea I heard back then it was a 33 point buck with 3 antlers that's all I know it's a dead link for me too.

Yeah, I just remembered about it and yes I noticed the date. I was just curious because I can't find any pictures on google.

Top Bottom