Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines Buck

sofakingfast_1

My buddy sent me a picture of a buck he spotted out in Des Moines last week. Typ250 i expect to see sheds from this deer in a few months. He gave me an exact location of where this deer was at. Ill let you guess at where its at first. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Notice the doe right behind the buck. I have a close up picture also. Just havent got it on here yet.
des_moines_buck.jpg

He's a little guy for a DSM buck... easy with those pics if ya get any more, unless there impossible to figure out...No more light poles and cars in the background:)Secret society is everywhere on here!(punks)I think I have him pegged tho:)Ya I'll get him

That there is one of them stupid deer that any one could kill!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Secret society is everywhere on here! </div></div> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Good luck finding them.
I may have to look for those myself.
It will be a good trial run for my new high altitude shed hunting machine that I just picked up. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Not quite as high tech as the satellite system Chris Ellis uses but the cameras can count points from 7 miles up. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

High_altitude_shed_hunter.JPG

He's in this group... These were all found right in that tuf Aim...

Nice Shovel.....I'll give Chris a run for the money this year...In IOWA olny:)

T250007.jpg

Are you kidding me! I've seen some dumb stuff out of city bucks but this takes it to the next level! He must be in LOVE....

Gotta love city bucks. There was big 6 bedded in the yard at the office when I pulled in this morning. Right under an apple tree, must've been waiting for the does that are usually there.
Saw a biggun right on the edge of town this morning too! Man I wish I had another tag.

I and many other people have seen this deer before on 235 coming and going to work everyday. He has also been seen before with a few brothers from another mother. Can't fault the guy for a day date or noon'er as some people may call it.

Now I'm kinda pissed...Here's his left side but I have been tearing thru boxes trying to find his damn right side...Did'nt think he would b a subject ever on here:).. I hope it did'nt get sold with a bunch of ramndoms this year...yikes, I'll keep looking

CraigsList082.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: antlerfreak</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif</div></div>

dude , shut up.

Top Bottom