Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines metro v Iowa City metro

My son had a conversation last week with a waitress in Iowa City. He ask her about things to do in Iowa City for kids. She mentioned a few thing then said the was an event at the library she really wanted to take her 5yr old daughter to but missed it.
It was story time read by drag queens. OMG

It’s sad and disgusting that kind of behavior is acceptable anywhere.

While I don’t understand it or believe it’s right, what grown people do in private is their business. Thinking that kind of behavior is something children should be allowed to see is sick and twisted and any parent wanting to take their child there has issues.

Am I banned now? If so, I’ll miss the knowledge here but dang what a twisted world we now live in.

That said, IC is trying so hard to fall in line with the insanity.

For what it's worth, I'm in Iowa City now heading to the children's hospital urology building, where I will be required to wear a mask due to covid-19... in March of 2023. This whole area of the state seems much more... yucky?... as compared to DSM. Seems U of I has some different philosophies as compared to the rest of the state. But, I digress. At least we are in Iowa.

For what it's worth, I'm in Iowa City now heading to the children's hospital urology building, where I will be required to wear a mask due to covid-19... in March of 2023. This whole area of the state seems much more... yucky?... as compared to DSM. Seems U of I has some different philosophies as compared to the rest of the state. But, I digress. At least we are in Iowa.

I’m in middle Georgia. Not too bad here at all but we have Atlanta. That place is a freak show.

Top Bottom