Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Des Moines Register Article

The moral of this one for today... We have a rare, one time opportunity to show up to the DNR meetings tonight. If you're complaining on here, I don't blame you BUT show up, you need to go and voice 10 seconds of your thoughts or whatever. Instead of hearing from guys like "is the DNR releasing cougars in Iowa?" - they need to hear from concerned deer hunters who see the landscape out there and understand how FB is bedding down Brandstad to make biology decisions. You're gonna get steam rolled over by FB if guys don't start by making it to this critical night of meetings.

I won't stop hunting, but just like this year will buy less tags. Probably only buy one tag for 1st shotgun and one for late ML and may not use them again, who knows. I think they can make the numbers and figures read whatever they want to back their agenda. Big business will be taken care of 1st before the outdoorsmen will, that's just politics.

Top Bottom