Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

I saw a Fox news poll yesterday that RFK as an independent hurts Trump significantly in a hypothetical matchup with Biden. You would have thought that would hurt Biden with RFK coming from the D side.

The swing in votes is anti-establishment independents.

When you think about it, it totally makes sense. Both guys (RFK & Trump) are looking to buck the system. It makes sense they would have more overlap on their potential constituents.

So.... RFK as an independent should not be looked at as a good thing.

I saw a Fox news poll yesterday that RFK as an independent hurts Trump significantly in a hypothetical matchup with Biden. You would have thought that would hurt Biden with RFK coming from the D side.

The swing in votes is anti-establishment independents.

When you think about it, it totally makes sense. Both guys (RFK & Trump) are looking to buck the system. It makes sense they would have more overlap on their potential constituents.

So.... RFK as an independent should not be looked at as a good thing.
Political polls are seldom correct, or anywhere close once the votes are actually tabulated. In reality, political polls are basically worthless.

Political polls are seldom correct, or anywhere close once the votes are actually tabulated. In reality, political polls are basically worthless.

I believe 2 weeks ago RFQ came out and said that him running as an independent would hurt Trump more than it would Biden. This was before he made his announcement...hmmm

I believe 2 weeks ago RFQ came out and said that him running as an independent would hurt Trump more than it would Biden. This was before he made his announcement...hmmm
RFK is on record as saying that. I think it's hard to say who he will take more votes from.

ew informed hardcore Dems will vote for him given his position on covid. Some who don't have a clue or don't want to vote for Biden may see the Kennedy name and vote for him.

As soon as he announced he was going independent right wing talking heads turned on him with a vengeance. His earlier record will cool a lot of Repubs. However, there are many that won't vote for Trump that also won't vote for Biden and may throw their vote to RFK for the hell of it. I am likely in that camp but it won't make a difference here in Iowa. Iowa is Trumps unless he does'nt make the ticket due to his legal troubles.

Trump is certainly the best candidate. He done more for this country in one term than the last five presidents combined. I love that he can’t be bought, doesn’t care one bit about being politically correct and is a take no shit kind of guy. He isn’t afraid to stand up to anyone and had this country on the right track. I think he is the only one that has the ability to undo the mess Biden has made of this country and get America back on track. Imo you have to be completely clueless and incompetent to vote for Biden after seeing what the democrats have done to this country during this Biden term. Only god knows who has crossed the border and we could easily be attacked from the inside out now thanks to biden’s incompetence. Tens of millions of illegals just walked in. We Americans should be on high alert now. But this country desperately needs trump back. Biden is the worst president in this country’s history. The democratic party is a disgrace and a pathetic group of politicians. They have really fell off a cliff and have done nothing but waste tax payer money, abuse power and embarrass this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few months back, I said something about liking Trump's policy, but not his character, and someone referenced General George S. Patton Jr. I guess Patton was a real SOB, but he was the exact person we needed at that time. I've come to believe that Trump and the timing are very similar. If there's any conservative on here who's remotely thinking of voting for RFK or Biden, I recommend you research Patton before you do.

They give you an idea on things like this. If it was a CNN poll, I would brush it off. Being a Fox news poll, RFK as an independent is not a good thing.

I saw this morning that RFK is for reparations. Nuff said. He's more liberal than Biden on a bunch of stuff.

We all know polls are meaningless TO A POINT & this far out. & often times BS.
BUT….. trump is polling so far ahead of where he was in 2019 or at election time in 2020. It’s not even close. The election wouldn’t be close if it’s held today. There’s no way they can even cheat enough to get past these #’s…. There is that threshold to consider.
this is a snapshot. & look at poll well within margin of error with Trump + RFK + Briben. It’s a blow out. Even a “tie” is a win for trump due to Electoral college & swing states. He’s so far ahead in swing states - AS OF TODAY - it would be landslide.
How Briben can make things any worse is hard to imagine!!! ?????….. WW3??? Full blown Recession/Depresssion? It’s BAD & independents know it and so do swing state voters. Briben is getting smoked in swing states. Worst puppet prez in this nations history IMHO.
IMG_6397.jpeg

It's so frustrating. Republicans can't be trusted for conservation and democrats can't be trusted for hunting or gun rights. The 2 party system sucks. I wish there were no parties and we could just vote for the individual.
Trump he been there and done that .

Top Bottom