Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who do you prefer, DeSantis or Trump?

I'm 63 years old. The only other president that has come close to Trump in my lifetime was Reagan. Do you really think that if we voted in a different republican president other then Trump, that person would be treated any better then Trump was treated? Seriously, the swamp needs to be drained. The DOJ, FBI, CIA DOD, IRS, FISA, DOE, ect... This is not an easy job. This is definitely not a job for a Mr. Nice guy with no presidential experience and prefers no drama and just wants to get along with everyone as a new president. Trump knows first hand where all the corruption and snakes are hiding and can hit the ground running in clearing out the undesirables. No learning curve for Trump involved. What Amerca needs is a fighter that stands for what is right and true. The only possible way for a Republican president to get along today in doing their job is if they are part of the swamp and part of the problem. Not at all what America needs. We need to stand up and answer the call and hold the line and say enough is enough. It's way past time for conservatives and independents to gut up and take our country back before it's too late. There is only one person that can and will tackle this job. That is TRUMP. We are lucky and blessed that he will even take on this mess after what he has been through. There is no other option- PERIOD!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Something is not adding up? Wisconsin just elected a liberal Supreme Court judge by 10 points ??

They will now have the majority 4-3. Bad news. How can this be happening, even rural counties voted for her?

I don’t get it.. I’m hearing the approval rate for Biden & Democrats is in the tank/terrible ? But she wins in Wisconsin?

Loss for words ? Scary

Something is not adding up? Wisconsin just elected a liberal Supreme Court judge by 10 points ??
No electoral college in local elections, so highly populated liberal areas (cities) run roughshod over the dwindling numbers of conservative rural residents.

I was slightly surprised that a local city councilor proposed "defunding" the police at their meeting earlier this week. They wanted to use some of the existing budget to fund "social programs" aimed at crime prevention. What rock is that person living under? They haven't seen what is happening in other cities that have defunded, watch crime skyrocket, then have to refund? Just stupid......

A guy from MN beating up on WI? :p
:p :p :p :p :p.......Just kidding Hardwood......like everywhere else population centers kill us.......people for whatever reason get stupid in the city. Between just Dane and Milwaukee she gets 367,627 he gets 106,336 that right there is a gap of 261,291.
Screenshot 2023-04-05 104948.png

How about this actual Army recruitment video.....Does not matter to me how she grew up or what she is.....thats up to them. Don't agree but their choice. What completely baffles me is why does the US military think it is important to put out something like this that 99.99% of potential prospects never lived this way.........pressure from Administrations to be inclusive......so Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p.......Just kidding Hardwood......like everywhere else population centers kill us.......people for whatever reason get stupid in the city. Between just Dane and Milwaukee she gets 367,627 he gets 106,336 that right there is a gap of 261,291. View attachment 124925
The question I have is… are those 367,627 votes from Dane & Milwaukee Counties all real voters ??

:p :p :p :p :p.......Just kidding Hardwood......like everywhere else population centers kill us.......people for whatever reason get stupid in the city. Between just Dane and Milwaukee she gets 367,627 he gets 106,336 that right there is a gap of 261,291. View attachment 124925

That looks the same as MO/KS when it comes to elections.

The metro areas are heavy in blue and light on red. Rural areas are the exact opposite in most instances.

I've always thought that has to do with mindset: people in rural areas have to figure out how to handle more situations themselves. People in urban areas can always call "the guy" to fix their problems. Rural areas there is no guy...you're the guy that has to figure it out.

I like Trump, he was a good President (not always a good person) … but we need to WIN! I’d lean DeSantis!

Note… I strongly believe there was major fraud in the swing states (Georgia, AZ, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania) in 2020 and 2022…. I think Trump won easy. Kari Lake won AZ. It will happen again, but it will be worse if Trump is their opponent!
I totally disagree here, Trump was a terrible President! He had great policies sure, but he is a terrible speaker, arrogant as hell, rude and kind of just a dick. Now listen before someone jumps me I voted for the guy twice but that was solely based on the policies. I HATED(and still do) listening to the guy. There is a hell of a lot more to being the Prez than just some good policies.

I am just so over TRUMP and the stigma. He continuously made claims and never produced anything. Remember he said "Im going to drain the swamp?" ZERO came of that. It was simply a catchy slogan that us conservatives liked.

Remember when he said "I have the proof of voter fraud?" And what happened there? Again ZERO evidence!!!!

Trump is/was just as divisive of a Prez as the dead dude in office now. He continuously tried to call out the other side, very rarely did he try and join forces.

I think anyone that actually WANTS Trump is foolish, you are too bright eyed over his marketing schemes and false promises. Im sorry guys but thats the truth.

Now with that being said I will vote for Desantis to get the bid but will most likely fall short so then I will end up voting for Trump again, although as many have mentioned, we will most likely be stuck with "weekend at bernies" dude again....

They will now have the majority 4-3. Bad news. How can this be happening, even rural counties voted for her?

I don’t get it.. I’m hearing the approval rate for Biden & Democrats is in the tank/terrible ? But she wins in Wisconsin?

Loss for words ? Scary
This win was blowback from Roe v Wade being overturned by the Federal SCOTUS. Ass backward left wingers in big cities are hell bent on retaining the right to murder unborn babies in the womb.

That looks the same as MO/KS when it comes to elections.

The metro areas are heavy in blue and light on red. Rural areas are the exact opposite in most instances.

I've always thought that has to do with mindset: people in rural areas have to figure out how to handle more situations themselves. People in urban areas can always call "the guy" to fix their problems. Rural areas there is no guy...you're the guy that has to figure it out.
High density areas hold high populations of voters enrolled in welfare programs. When these people vote, they tend to always vote Democrat, because you never vote against Santa Claus.

If I were to ever run for an elected position, my main platform would be to make anyone participating in a tax funded welfare program within the past 24 months, ineligible to vote in any governmental election. Democrats would never win another election.

Soooo many are saying they won’t vote for Trump again!! Are you swing voters and want another four years of this clown that’s the laughing stock of the world that we call our POTUS???
Look back on what Brandon has done so far. The withdrawal from Afghanistan, the mandatory shot, shutting down the pipeline, trying to forgive lazy kids students debt, letting the ChiComs fly a balloon across the US, sucky economy, the crackheads laptop and we know who the big guy is, the billions go to a supposedly war in Ukraine heavens it would take a secretary to keep track of it all he’s done! Face the facts he needs to go.
If Desantis throws his hat in the ring then we can have a logical debate on who should or shouldn’t be……. I’ll decide before the primaries not now but we must unite to defeat these crooks America can’t take four more years of Biden

Here’s 2 cents.
1) I like Trumps POLICIES better than any prez in my lifetime. I also like the majority of his results far better than any other in my lifetime. I feel like MOST who are “against trump” is in regards to the man & the personality & not the policies. & most of those tune in to liberal media that stops at nothing to destroy him- something Dems get opposite of. That’s problematic. By definition: we will be asking for more ROBOTS to run… folks who only read of teleprompter & usually have poor results: McCain, Obama, Bush, Bush, Bush, Romney, etc etc.
TRUMP DID GET MANY RESULTS!!!! NOT ALL BUT WAY MORE THAN ANYONE IN MY LIFETIME!!! Peace, prosperity, getting rid of nafta, securing border, no wars, tariffs, getting NATO countries to pay, fixing Vet health care, on & on!!!!

2) I don’t believe election night was “right”. I watched it. It was a train wreck & my lying eyes showed countless problems. All the affidavits that never got to go to trial & everything else- don’t trust a drop of it. No one is excited basement Biden who didn’t campaign & he gets 82m votes to obamas 68m. & all the crazy crap we saw election night. I don’t buy it. It’s Just what I believe though…. I believe Biden won like I believe the Rompola buck is real. To each his own but I saw too much election night & week after to believe it. Media & big tech is all Dems & it was all colluded with government IMO.

3) I personally feel like trump should finish what he started & we must get voting right. Or we’ll never recover. I know what policies he’ll push & I think he’s only one that can do it. Folks of past are all talk- no action.
I don’t trust the voting in many of these states. BUT….. 10000% I believe the voters should decide in primary. I will go with voters. If they choose desantis - I’m in 100%. If they choose trump- I’m in. If they use Justice system to stop trump- that’s wrong, IMO. BS.

4) I’d PREFER trump 2024 & desantis 2028 & 2032. I don’t think I could get behind pence. I’m sure of it. I hope the Bush’s, Romney, Paul Ryan, John Kasich types are not what defines republicans. If they do- I’m absolutely not a Republican!!

5) I think both PARTIES are deeply flawed. I’m probably closer to an INDEPENDENT that’s a conservative right leaning person. I distrust POLITICIANS. Even the best are still humans. They aren’t God. They are flawed. Some far more than others….

6) Corruption, deep state & the establishment that’s there to enrich eachother is our biggest problem IMO. Term limits & vote out the scum on both sides. If iowa politics has shown us anything - republicans can Stand against the people and some of them are for sale. Sick. Both sides are plagued with sell outs & incompetence. We are living in a BROKEN SYSTEM. If we do NOT fix this current system of 2 party disaster & corruption- this nation will not survive IMO. I’m optimistic but this system is broken & must be overhauled.

You guys decide…. When the dust settles, I’m behind trump or desantis & the voting issues must be legit & clean in 2024 or we getting past point of no return. WE CANNOT SURVIVE 4 MORE YEARS OF WHAT WE GOT NOW!!!!! Never seen a decline like this in historical memory. What a disaster!!!!!

Trump accomplished more than any President since Reagan … as a small business owner I appreciated him the most, he was Phenomenal for small business!!! Insane great

His List …

-Several trade deals
-Tax cuts for individuals and businesses
-Highest consumer confidence in history
-Highest small business consumer confidence in history
-All time record economic metrics (CNBC) source.
-No new wars, no Russian invasions
-Record NASDAQ .. 24% annual return .
-secure border
-low inflation
-low gas prices (energy independence)
-cleaned up the VA medical system (huge and noticeable as my dad doctors at the VA)
-improved the military
-won several states Republicans never win
-most votes ever for a Republican President
-Supreme Court Judges
-Low unemployment, more manufacturing in the US .

This is just a partial list … without the Chinese Bioweapon/Covid to stop the progress, Trump would have easily had the best 4 years of any modern day President!

Last edited:
I totally disagree here, Trump was a terrible President! He had great policies sure, but he is a terrible speaker, arrogant as hell, rude and kind of just a dick. Now listen before someone jumps me I voted for the guy twice but that was solely based on the policies. I HATED(and still do) listening to the guy. There is a hell of a lot more to being the Prez than just some good policies.

I am just so over TRUMP and the stigma. He continuously made claims and never produced anything. Remember he said "Im going to drain the swamp?" ZERO came of that. It was simply a catchy slogan that us conservatives liked.

Remember when he said "I have the proof of voter fraud?" And what happened there? Again ZERO evidence!!!!

Trump is/was just as divisive of a Prez as the dead dude in office now. He continuously tried to call out the other side, very rarely did he try and join forces.

I think anyone that actually WANTS Trump is foolish, you are too bright eyed over his marketing schemes and false promises. Im sorry guys but thats the truth.

Now with that being said I will vote for Desantis to get the bid but will most likely fall short so then I will end up voting for Trump again, although as many have mentioned, we will most likely be stuck with "weekend at bernies" dude again....
You may hate listening to him…20,000- 60,000 people go to his rallies. Biden can’t get 10.

He can be arrogant and self centered no doubt, but his following is legit 65-70 million people . No one can say that . Not even Barry Obama and his Ray Lewis sized wife!

There’s a lot of people that hate him too … that’s why it motivates them to stuff ballots.

Agree with Skip, on the late night vote dumps. It will happen again. It’s not hard to conceal really. Stuff the drop boxes with thousands of ballots and boom… you may be way behind then all of sudden you are ahead one week after the election!!

What a joke !

Last edited:
We are living in a BROKEN SYSTEM.

And we let it happen. Just finished reading “The battle for the American mind, a century of miseducation” by Pete Hegseth. If you believe the storyline of the book, the progressive Marxist knew they needed to get to kids during K-12. They have been working on this a long time. Change the curriculum to mold and warp the young mind to elicit the change they want in the future (votes). Drag shows in schools? Totally separate church and state. I think his stance has some merit. Granted small town Iowa is probably “God and Country”, but the progressives went after the high numbers of kids in cities. Might also be why these areas vote blue. Why are Brandon and Jill so tight with the teachers Union? Vote delivery?

I’ve never been a huge bible thumper (raised Methodist) but would rather align with Christians over progressive Marxists any day.

I worry for my grandchildren’s education, if we survive that long. Brandon has us on the highway to hades. I used to like that song by AC/DC. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

How’s everyone’s 401k doing or investment’s since Brandon….. I’ll wait for that answer!
Joe nominated a radical liberal Supreme Court judge who couldn’t even give a definition of a woman. Want more woke stuff jammed down our throats ya Joe’s the right guy for that

Anyone’s thoughts changed? Lot has happened in last month or 2.

If anyone has left wing view- you are welcome here & I ask others to be extra respectful to those folks. Seriously.
**I am a fan of Bobby Kennedy Jr. He should be cleaning the clock of the guy who is legally president, be awesome if he beat him in primary.

Will the multiple indictments coming for Trump change anyone’s mind either way?

Top Bottom