Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Did You Know!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you know ........"Red Dawn" is playing on AMC on the Dish network right now......one of the greatest movies ever made!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

"RED DAWN" is an awesome movie! I wanted Russian paratroopers to storm my school so I could unleash a little S.E.Iowa vigilante justice on their arses! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL

Did you know that Nanny is easier to predict than a button buck?</div></div>

yet still not as inteligent

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yet still not as inteligent </div></div>

That's funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CRITRGITR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you know ........"Red Dawn" is playing on AMC on the Dish network right now......one of the greatest movies ever made!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another one, Did you know it's impossible to fold a piece of paper in halves in any direction more than seven times. I read it in a book last night and yes I tried it several times and yes I couldn't past the seventh fold.

here is one for our friendly dieter(sp)

Did you know that at Wendy's the hamburger patties are square because they don't believe in cutting corners!

Did ya know during the average human life, you will consume 70 assorted bugs as well as 10 spiders as you sleep.

Ok, just a few more.

Did you know....

Farmers in England are required by law to provide their pigs with toys!

In Moscow weatherman can be fined for inaccurate weather forcasting. (I would like to see that law in the U.S.)

45.2% of people pee in the shower.

In Nebraska, it is illegal for bar owners to sell beer unless they are simultaneously brewing a kettle of soup.

One punishment for an adulterous wife in midieval France was to make her chase a chicken through town naked.

Servey reported 12% of Americans think Joan of Arc was Noahs wife.

Spotted Skunks do handstands before they spray.

Spider Monkeys like banana daiquiris.

Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors

The phrase 'rule of thumb' is derived from the Old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

Given the opportunity deer will chew gum and marijuana.

Drivers kill more deer than hunters. (I find this hard to believe?)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> One punishment for an adulterous wife in midieval France was to make her chase a chicken through town naked.
</div></div>

They'd run out of chickens around here.

River Bttm Boy said:
One punishment for an adulterous wife in midieval France was to make her chase a chicken through town naked.

[quote/] They'd run out of chickens around here. [quote/]

If they used a rooster, I'm not so sure my ex-wife wouldn't have gone home with the rooster! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Did you know this was one of the funnier posts I've read since the mistaken rodent identity post?! hahaha /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I love this site and I've never even met 99% of you.

Top Bottom