Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

DNR Wildlife Rules: ICN Public Meeting, Feb 24, 2016, 6 -9 PM

Gonna attempt to get to the Mason City one, but not looking real promising with work at the moment

Better turn out in all locations this year. We must start getting a more diverse age structure there.
I encourage everyone to be involved it is an excellent way to voice your opinion and have it heard. I have seen influence from these meetings over the year so it works!

Good discussions. Seems to be more and more support for crossbows in the general archery season.... Split crowd in Johnston and lots of support elsewhere.

There was a good showing in Marshalltown with good discussion. Most discussed topic at this site was waterfowl.

Our meeting in Iowa City was pretty solid...until this guy blew into the room and took the mic. It was all downhill from there I am afraid.

Does anyone recognize him?? Several people were talking...:D :D :D

161-fishbonker.jpg

Our meeting in Iowa City was pretty solid...until this guy blew into the room and took the mic. It was all downhill from there I am afraid.

Does anyone recognize him?? Several people were talking...:D :D :D

161-fishbonker.jpg

That's an imposter. I have never seen Bonk in that that plain of a shirt.

I know the guy sitting to the right of him in that photo?.

Wish I would have know who was who in there haha.

For some reason your camera didn't zoom to the speaker like all the other sites did. I thought I recognized Daver from the Solon meeting a couple years ago and when I saw him taking that picture I assumed Fishbonker was the speaker. You just blew his cover.

For some reason your camera didn't zoom to the speaker like all the other sites did. I thought I recognized Daver from the Solon meeting a couple years ago and when I saw him taking that picture I assumed Fishbonker was the speaker. You just blew his cover.

It's a small world. :D

Top Bottom